Latest Michigan news, sports, business and entertainment
3 mins ago
- Latest Michigan news, sports, business and entertainment
Body of missing man found near Otisville
- Twenty-seven-year-old Ken Gruno was found dead Thursday morning in Genesee County's Forest Township.
Great Lakes restoration projects in Michigan awarded $5.7M
Posted: 12:25 PM
- The Superior Watershed Partnership was awarded over $330,400 to reduce pollution in two rivers in the Upper Peninsula. The federal agency is giving nearly $730,000 to Grand Traverse Bay Watershed Initiative's Kids Creek restoration project.
Flint Area Community Housing Resource Board kicks off Fair Housing Month
Updated: 12:49 PM
- Friday, the Flint Area Community Housing Resource Board kicked off Fair Housing Month.
MSU gears up to take on Oklahoma in Sweet 16 tournament
Posted: 12:22 PM
- Michigan State is gearing up to take on Oklahoma in the NCAA Sweet 16 tournament Friday night.
Bob Seger and Flint native, Whitey Morgan, play to a sold out crowd
Updated: 11:29 AM
- This was Morgan's fourth time supporting Seger, and he says it's an honor to share the stage with the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer
Arena soccer team looks at Flint for potential move
Updated: 11:42 AM
- It's always been known for hockey, but could there be room for another sport at Perani Arena? ABC12's Anthony Sabella looks at the possibility of arena soccer coming to Flint...permanently.
Bankcruptcy could cause RadioShack to sell customer's personal information
Updated: 11:46 AM
- If you're one of more than a million shoppers who've spent time in RadioShack, your personal information may be for sale.
Larry Watkins talks one-on-one about plan to reshape Flint Community Schools
- When Larry Watkins took the interim superintendent job with Flint Community Schools he promised it wouldn't be business as usual. He said a proposal released earlier this week to close some schools and turn others into K-though-8 buildings is in the best interest of the district's overall health.
MTA announces new bus service called 'Ride to Groceries'
- Starting April 3, a bus that will be marked Shopper will run between the Kroger in northeast Flint to the Walmart in Burton.