Father, stepmother charged in death of malnourished girl
Updated: 12:59 PM
- Prosecutors have charged a father and stepmother with murder, torture and child abuse after their 5-year-old girl was found malnourished, dehydrated and abused in a Port Huron home.
Latest Michigan news, sports, business and entertainment
Updated: 1:58 PM
- Latest Michigan news, sports, business and entertainment
Police kill man attacking officers with lawnmower blade
Posted: 1:09 PM
- Authorities say an 18-year-old man who attacked officers with a lawnmower blade has died after being shot by police.
Police ID man killed in work-related accident at Mid-Michigan concrete manufacturer
Updated: 12:55 PM
- A family and concrete manufacturing business is mourning the loss of one of their own after a worker was crushed and killed on the job, Thursday.
Sheriff warning of possible Iosco County Animal Shelter scam
Updated: 1:43 PM
- The Iosco County Sheriff says someone has been collecting donations for the Iosco County Animal Shelter. According to the sheriff, the animal shelter will not use a third party to collect donations. All donations should be made to the shelter directly.
Saginaw gears up for its first Bridging the Gap 5 on 5 Tournament
Updated: 1:48 PM
- Local police officers will play against youth in the basketball game, which is sure to be a fun-filled day for everyone involved
Trial opens for man in crash death of deputy chasing SUV
Updated: 1:51 PM
- Deputy Grant Whitaker took over as lead pursuer in his marked vehicle when he lost control and crashed near Stockbridge.
Fathers, uncles, brothers 'walk a mile in her shoes' in Flint
Updated: 1:51 PM
- There were high heels, bedazzled sandals and plenty of flip flops, but the people wearing them might surprise you.
Flint residents march against violence
Updated: 1:53 PM
- A Thursday night stand-off unfolded as hundreds of people in the Atherton East Apartments area were marching with police against violence.
Fenton Bean Company to be transformed into new store
- A building in Fenton that opened before the Civil War will see new life.