Latest Michigan news, sports, business and entertainment
Updated: 6:25 PM
- Latest Michigan news, sports, business and entertainment
Scammers target Saginaw Township businesses
Posted: 6:11 PM
- Business owners beware - the Saginaw Township Police Department says scammers are now targeting local businesses, claiming to be from Consumers Energy.
Missing 80-year-old woman found dead in Saginaw County
Updated: 6:15 PM
- A Saginaw County Sheriff's deputy spotted her car on Saturday. He followed tracks in the snow and found Maxine Kretz a half mile from her car.
Mt. Pleasant man arrested, charged with holding up 7-Eleven
Posted: 6:11 PM
- A Gratiot County Sheriff's deputy arrested 21-year-old Abdullah Dubis, after recognizing his getaway vehicle.
SpartanNash stores team up with Habitat for Humanity
Posted: 5:48 PM
- Habitat and SpartanNash first teamed up in 2006. Since then, the grocery store chains have raised over $1 million for the cause.
Good Samaritan helps woman dealing with frozen pipes
Updated: 6:01 PM
- Julia Links daughter says someone reached out to them on Facebook after hearing their story, offering to 'heat wrap' their pipes for a small fee.
Construction, bridge replacement to begin Monday on I-75 in Saginaw County
Posted: 12:27 PM
- MDOT says it will start road reconstruction and bridge replacement work on I-75, from Dixie Highway to Hess Road, in Saginaw County, on Monday.
Police: Boy, 10, runs over 9-year-old brother in stolen car
Posted: 12:24 PM
- Authorities say a 9-year-old boy was hospitalized after his 10-year-old brother apparently ran him over with a stolen car. The boy is at a Flint hospital.
Michigan's attorney general reads to children at Saginaw elementary
Updated: 6:36 PM
- Our state's top law enforcement official was there for "March is Reading Month". Schuette also said he considers it "Hope Month".
State legislators accidentally allow drunken driving loophole
Updated: 1:46 PM
- Motorists stopped on suspicion of drunk driving might be able to evade charges because of a mistake lawmakers made.