Drugs, alcohol may have played role in wrong-way crash on I-75
Posted: 12:16 PM
- The driver was traveling south when she entered the northbound side of the highway near Bristol Road.
Michigan awards nearly $300,000 for water quality monitoring
Posted: 12:15 PM
- Recipients announced Tuesday by the Department of Environmental Quality include Saginaw Valley State University, which is getting more than $61,000 to monitor Bad Axe Creek in Huron County.
Small power outage leads to early dismissal at Kearsley High School
Posted: 12:15 PM
- Consumers Enegry reported a line down that affected less than 20 customers just before 8 a.m.
Flint School leaders discuss realignment plan with community
Updated: 11:31 AM
- Dozens of parents and residents turned out for a public forum about the Interim Superintendent's realignment proposal.
Pickup gets stuck in 2-feet deep pot hole in Burton
Posted: 12:25 PM
- The two foot deep hole took on a lot of water because of the wet, melting snow.
State police giving away high-visibility motorcycle vests
Posted: 12:27 PM
- State police are giving out specially designed high-visibility vests to motorcyclists who complete a rider training class this year.
Aramark employee fired after serving food from trash to Saginaw County inmates
Updated: 11:23 AM
- ABC12 has learned an Aramark employee, who has since been fired, served food that had been thrown away to prisoners housed in Saginaw County. It happened in October at the Saginaw Correctional Facility, in Tittabawassee Township.
Lapeer County farmers getting insurance payout after grain elevator closure
Updated: 11:28 AM
- Many of the farmers who weren't paid had purchased insurance to protect themselves if a grain elevator went out of business. That money is now coming to come of them.
1 person arrested in Flint after suspicious death of baby
Updated: 11:50 AM
- No other details are being released, but an autopsy is scheduled and it should shed more light on how the infant died.
Haslett man charged in grandfather's murder
- A Shiawassee County man is accused of killing his own grandfather. 21-year-old Joshua James was living with him, in Woodhull Township, before he allegedly shot and killed him.