47 year old Bay City man killed in motorcycle crash
Updated: 6:06 AM
- It happened at 9:47 p.m. on Kosciuszko Road near Madison. The Tri-City Post Commander, Lt. Dave Simon says officers were almost hit by the motorcyclist before the crash.
Latest Michigan news, sports, business and entertainment
- Latest Michigan news, sports, business and entertainment
Police, volunteers continue to search for missing autistic boy
22 mins ago
- An Amber Alert has been issued for a severely autistic missing 9-year-old boy.
The Latest: US defeats Japan 5-2 for 3rd WWC title
- The United States has won its third Women's World Cup title and first since 1999 with a 5-2 victory over Japan on Sunday behind a first-half hat trick by Carli Lloyd.
Detroit-to-Flint march highlights 2 cities' water problems
- Critics of water shutoffs in Detroit and water quality problems in Flint are holding a 65-mile protest march between the two southeastern Michigan cities.
Bay City Fireworks Spectacular perfect backdrop for wedding proposal
- Patriotic, incredible and breathtaking. Those are all words that could easily describe the 53rd Bay City Fireworks Spectacular that you saw Saturday night on ABC12 News. And while many of us will be talking about it until next year rolls around, one couple made a memory that will last a lifetime.
1 man hurt in fireworks explosion
36 mins ago
- Saturday night, during the Port Sanilac Fireworks show, some fireworks exploded. We know one man was hurt and had to be taken by helicopter to a hospital.
Volunteers search for missing autistic boy
0 mins ago
- As the search for Omarion Humphrey continued today, a massive amount of volunteers have been working since the very beginning to bring him home safe.
Years will be needed to gauge efforts to cut Lake Erie algae
- Ohio is beginning to offer $12 million in incentives for farmers who are taking steps to reduce the pollutants that wash off their fields and feed the toxic algae in western Lake Erie.
Grand Haven State Park gets new walkways for beach access
- Grand Haven State Park along Lake Michigan now has two new walkways that are designed to improve beach access.