FLINT (WJRT) (11/13/2017) - Staff and students were evacuated from the International Academy of Flint on Monday morning after some students complained of smelling natural gas.
The evacuation was the third at the school over the past three weeks.
Consumers Energy crews arrived at the school around 9:30 a.m. However, like the previous natural gas odors on Friday and in October, no active leaks were found.
The staff and students were allowed back in the school around 11:00 a.m., but several parents had picked up their students and taken them home by then.
Watch for more on this story later today on ABC12 News and online.