SAGINAW COUNTY (WJRT) (11/22/2017) - A Saginaw County home was completely destroyed by a fire Wednesday afternoon despite a response from 11 different fire departments.
The blaze was reported around 2 p.m. in the 7600 block of South Steele Road in Saginaw County's Fremont Township. Firefighters arrived to find heavy fire in the garage area of the home.
A total of 11 fire departments from around St. Charles sent resources to the scene.
No injuries were reported to residents or firefighters. There was no immediate word on what sparked the blaze.