CINCINNATI (AP) - (3/26/17) - The Latest on the nightclub shooting in Cincinnati (all times local):
Cincinnati's police chief says shots were fired by multiple people inside a crowded nightclub, killing a 27-year-old man and leaving 15 other people wounded.
Previously, the police counted 14 wounded.
Chief Eliot Isaac said at a news conference Sunday that the initial investigation indicates that several Cincinnati area men were in a dispute, leading to the gunfire early Sunday at the Cameo club. Several people were involved.
A hospital spokeswoman said two of the wounded are in critical condition; the police chief said one is "extremely critical."
Authorities don't believe there is a terrorism link. They are still working to identify the shooters.
Police are now saying only one shooter was responsible for the deadly Cincinnati nightclub assault.
Assistant Police Chief Paul Neudigate says in a tweet there was only one reported shooter but police are still investigating. Police earlier had said "at least a couple of shooters" opened fire inside the Cameo club early Sunday, killing one person and wounding more than a dozen others.
The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and Neudigate says there is no indication the attack is terrorism related.
The shooting occurred on a busy night. Capt. Kim Williams says the crowd there is often very young on Saturday nights and they have had trouble in the past, but "this is the worst by far."
A coroner removed a body from the scene shortly after 6 a.m.
Police say 15 people were shot and one person was killed when gunfire erupted.