Man injured during garage explosion - ABC 12 – WJRT – Flint, MI

Man injured during garage explosion

Posted: Updated:
THETFORD TOWNSHIP (WJRT) -

(08/10/12) - A Thetford Township man was injured when a battery charger exploded in his garage.

The Clio Area Fire Department says the fire broke out about 10 Friday morning and seriously burned the man's thumb.

A teenage son in the house was able to escape safely.

The garage was destroyed and the house has smoke and water damage throughout.

Genesee Township firefighters assisted.

The man is being treated at Hurley Medical Center.

Powered by WorldNow

abc12.com

ABC12 Main Station
810-233-3130

Mailing Address:
2302 Lapeer Road
Flint, Michigan 48503

Powered by 

WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WJRT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.