Chesaning residents evacuated during gas leak - ABC 12 – WJRT – Flint, MI

Chesaning residents evacuated during gas leak

Posted: Updated:

(01/22/13) - Tuesday morning, some people in Chesaning had to go out in the cold because of a gas leak.

Just after midnight, gas started leaking on Lansing Street.

People were asked to evacuate a 6 block area around the leak and go to the Chesaning fire station.

Consumer's Energy came out to fix the problem.

People were allowed back into their warm houses by 1:30 a.m.

Powered by WorldNow

ABC12 Main Station

Mailing Address:
2302 Lapeer Road
Flint, Michigan 48503

Powered by 

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WJRT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.