5 dogs die in Mt. Morris Township house fire - ABC 12 – WJRT – Flint, MI

5 dogs die in Mt. Morris Township house fire

Posted: Updated:

(02/04/13) - Five dogs died in a house fire Monday morning in Mt. Morris Township.

Fire fighters were called to South Cornell Avenue about 6:15 a.m. and found smoke pouring from the home.

The fire is believed to have started in a wood stove.

The dogs owners were not home at the time.

A firefighter was trapped in the house briefly when his foot became tangled in a mattress.

The dogs apparently died of smoke inhalation.

Powered by WorldNow


ABC12 Main Station

Mailing Address:
2302 Lapeer Road
Flint, Michigan 48503

Powered by 

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WJRT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.