Electrical problem may have caused deadly fire in Gratiot County - ABC 12 – WJRT – Flint, MI

Electrical problem may have caused deadly fire in Gratiot County

Posted: Updated:
GRATIOT COUNTY (WJRT) -

(02/13/13) - An electrical problem might have caused a deadly fire in Gratiot County on Tuesday - according to investigators.

It happened shortly before 5 p.m. at a mobile home on South Warner Road in New Haven Township.

Firefighters found the body of a female in a bedroom after the flames were extinguished.

Her name and cause of death will be released after an autopsy is performed.

A State Police investigator says the fire possibly started in an electric mattress heating cover.

Powered by WorldNow

abc12.com

ABC12 Main Station
810-233-3130

Mailing Address:
2302 Lapeer Road
Flint, Michigan 48503

Powered by 

WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WJRT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.