Early morning fire destroys Flint home - ABC 12 – WJRT – Flint, MI

Early morning fire destroys Flint home

Posted: Updated:
FLINT (WJRT) -

(12/19/13) - A woman has escaped a house fire in the 3600 block of Churchill on Flint's north east side.

We're told she was cooking something in the microwave around 3:30 Thursday morning when the kitchen caught fire.

It spread quickly, destroying her house.

Her three Boston terriers were killed in the fire.

Powered by WorldNow

abc12.com

ABC12 Main Station
810-233-3130

Mailing Address:
2302 Lapeer Road
Flint, Michigan 48503

Powered by 

WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WJRT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.