No injuries in Saginaw house fire - ABC 12 – WJRT – Flint, MI

No injuries in Saginaw house fire

Posted: Updated:
SAGINAW (WJRT) -

(02/04/14) - A Saginaw house caught fire Tuesday afternoon.

The house was in the 800 block of Harrison on the city's west side.

Firefighters say the home is occupied, but no one was in the house at the time of the fire.

Heavy smoke was visible as firefighters arrived.

They were able to quickly put out the fire.

The American Red Cross has been contacted to assist the residents.

Powered by WorldNow

abc12.com

ABC12 Main Station
810-233-3130

Mailing Address:
2302 Lapeer Road
Flint, Michigan 48503

Powered by 

WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WJRT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.