(03/24/14) - A fire in Sanilac County forced about 50 seniors from their home, Monday.
The fire broke out around 11 a.m. at Stonegate Village - an assisted living facility on Argyle Street in Sandusky.
Firefighters say it damaged several parts of the building, including the attic, but no injuries were reported.
Investigators believe an electrical problem started the fire.
Most Stonegate residents will stay with family or friends until safety officials give them the OK to move back in.
ABC12 Main Station