Restaurant fire possibly started by discarded cigarette in Flint - ABC 12 – WJRT – Flint, MI

Restaurant fire possibly started by discarded cigarette in Flint Township

Restaurant fire possibly started by discarded cigarette in Flint Township

Posted: Updated:
FLINT TOWNSHIP (WJRT) - (06/20/14) - A small fire was possibly started by a person discarding a cigarette near a Flint Township restaurant.

The fire started between 6:30 and 7 p.m. Friday at Taboon Restaurant. Crews had to break a small hole, about two feet, in the side of the building to put out the flames.

The restaurant remained open for the rest of the night.

Powered by WorldNow

abc12.com

ABC12 Main Station
810-233-3130

Mailing Address:
2302 Lapeer Road
Flint, Michigan 48503

Powered by 

WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WJRT. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.