Swartz Creek postpones JV football after confirmed cases of COVID-19

Published: Sep. 22, 2020 at 8:14 PM EDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

FLINT, Mich. (WJRT) - Dragons athletic director Tony Suchanek sent a letter to parents saying the school will postpone JV football until October 5th after “exposure to COVID-19 with confirmed positive cases.”

Copyright 2020 WJRT. All rights reserved.

Latest News

Latest News