FLINT (WJRT) - (12/6/18) - The Flint Fire Department responded to a structure fire around 3:30 Thursday morning at the Oman Temple.
The Flint Battalion Fire Chief tells ABC12 one firefighter is getting treatment for electrical shock. They're said to be in good condition.
When fire crews arrived, smoke and flames were seen coming from the Oman Temple in the 3500 block of North Saginaw, near Pasadena.
When ABC12 crews arrived around 4am, the roof collapsed.
As of 6 o'clock, the fire was put out, but firefighters were working to find and extinguish any remaining hot spots.
No word what started the fire.