FLINT (WJRT) (12/9/18) -- Financial planner Michael Foguth with Foguth Financial stops by the ABC12 studios to talk about tips to tackling post holiday debt.
Those tips are as follows:
1. Set a goal. How many credit cards need to be paid off and by what date?
2. Make a plan. Utilize the snowball effect. Get a part-time job. Think about consolidating debt.
3. Tell someone. Tell a trusting person your goal and plan. They will help you stay on track!
4. Create a reward. Set one cheat day a week.
5. Utilize technology. Set reminders on your phone. Use automatic bill pay.
For more information, click the video player above.