•1 (3.4-ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding and pie filling mix
• 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice, undrained
• 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 2 cups miniature marshmallows
• 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
•1/2 cup chopped almonds
Directions•In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, fruit cocktail with juice, pineapple, and vanilla; mix well.
•Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Desserts/Poolside-Party-Fluff#Z3x7GFEgls0lXUHw.99